Wednesday, May 18, 2011

GOTTA TRY THIS: CURVES FOR WOMEN



http://www.curvesforwomen.com/  you can try it out free for a week too!! no obligation!

SO I have been trying to get excited about exercise and have been failing however I got a trial pass for Curves which I have done in years past and had great results and I forgot how much I loved it!! Its a 30 min circuit training using hydraulics to minimize your soreness and maximize results.  I love it!!!! On the days I dont feel like exercising i just say- its only 30 min.  and I can do it anyway.  I plan on joining for the summer since I already have a membership at our local rec center. The cons are the limited hours open. Its geared more towards overweight women or women over 40 (which may be a pro or a con for you).  So if you are already in pretty good shape it may not be right  for you.  But for me someone who doesn't exercise regularly and needs to lose 50 lbs. its perfect!!!!  I would definitely recommend you to at least try the week free trial. I have really enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment