Thursday, May 19, 2011

All Natural Freshly Squeezed Sugar free Limeade


Just in time for summer a healthy recipe for freshly squeezed sugar free all natural Limeade!!! 

LIMEADE

4 cups ice cold water
2 large limes 
3 packets of Stevia in the Raw

Juice the limes I used my handy citrus mate juicer, if you are squeezing by hand you may want to use 3 or 4 large limes.  Combine the water and fresh squeezed lime juice and then add the Stevia in the Raw.  I liked the taste of 3 packets but if you like your limeade sweeter you can add more to your liking.  Enjoy!! 

Tip:  I put mine in the freezer for a while so it got slushy too!! ;)

UpDate:  I've been blending up some fresh strawberries and adding them to this limeade for strawberry limeade.  About 1 cup of Strawberries, and you may have to add another packet of Stevia but be sure to taste it before you add more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment