Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Grilled Tilapia with Mango Salsa


This is one of Ari and Jason's favs.   And it can get even you fish haters out there eating it!! I am actually not a fish eater myself but I found this Panko Breaded Tilapia at Costco that my family just loves it doesnt taste too fishy either.  I cant wait to try this recipe though it will save on some calories and fat from the breading on the frozen Costco version however I must say the Costco one is super yummy and only has 160 cals and 7 g. fat so if you like the convenience its a great option and you could make this yummy salsa to add on top.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Grilled-Tilapia-with-Mango-Salsa/Detail.aspx

1 comment:

  1. You should ge tthe tilapia from sams, its in the freezer section. i LOVE it! granted I LOVE fish but I don't think its to fishy! Also they come in individually packaged portions that are perfect! I can't remember the name but you'll know when you see it! its a blue package! :)

    ReplyDelete