Monday, May 23, 2011

I Gotta Try this!!! 100% Natural Stevia- No chemicals added!!!


So I was talking with my friend Lesley the other day and she told me about this Stevia that you can find at health food stores or online that has no chemicals on the ingredients list only Stevia - apparently its the only really 100% natural sweetener.  It is a little pricier than the ones you can buy in the grocery store, but for me its worth it. 100 % Natural Calorie Free Sugar Free Sweetener

I am very interested in trying there recipes too as soon as I get my order I will let you know how it goes!  Here is a link to their recipes:  http://www.sweetleaf.com/sweetleaf-recipes by the way they are not gluten free only sugar free recipes, so I will be experimenting with ingredients to adapt them to gluten free.  

Another product they have is naturally flavored liquid stevia if you saw my post before where I was trying to find a better alternative to the sugary chocolate milk powders I think I found it!  My friend Lesley said the Chocolate flavored one is delicious and lasts a long time.  Some other flavors they have that I thought sounded yummy are:  berry, hazelnut, orange, vanilla, and toffee. Here is a link :
http://www.amazon.com/SweetLeaf-Chocolate-Liquid-Stevia-Bottles/dp/B000HK9IKG

No comments:

Post a Comment