Monday, June 20, 2011

Maranantha Almond Butter - GOTTA HAVE IT!!!


Yahoo!! I found this Pure Almond Butter at Costco this week and for less than $6 for 26 oz.  Which is amazing I was planning on buying a 12 oz jar at Smiths and it was gonna cost me $10!!!  Ridiculous!! Anyway this was my first time trying it and it is sooooooooo delicious I dont think I will ever buy peanut butter again especially not the ones packed with sugar and hydrogenated oil!! I used this almond butter in the no bake cookie recipe on my blog and I also added it to our chocolate "milk shakes"  Which for 3 people we make with 3 cups unsweetened Silk Almond milk, 4 T less sugar Nesquik, and 2 T cocoa unsweetened, + 1 T almond butter. Taste the mixture. You can add a little agave if its not sweet enough. Blend thoroughly and stick in freezer for 20 min or more so it gets really cold.  Yum!!

Update:  Other ways I love to eat this almond butter - with cut up apples,  about 1 T roughly stirred -so its a ripple effect  (you could thoroughly combine for a blended chocolate almond frozen yogurt) into Costco's nonfat chocolate frozen yogurt, and 1 tsp. added per cup of chocolate protein shake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment